whatta' surprise 15th birthday



It’s the first surprise birthday that I have. It’s my 15th birthday. My parents just give me the money to spend for my birthday celebration with my friends. On this day also, I compete on poster making contest at municipal hall, I’m so tired after the competition and want to go home to rest.

I’m riding on a tricycle on my way home, along the way I saw my friends waiting on me on at school and say “para” and I remember that it was my birthday, they are waiting because I made a promise that I will treat them after the contest because it’s my birthday.

I feel I’m not on myself that day even I got the 3rd place; I know my family will be happy for me. It’s maybe because I’m so tired with the contest. I requested my friends to go to church first before we look foods as my treat. On the side of the church, I realize that I was left alone by my friends and just saw CLOUD coming with his birthday gift, asking myself, if I’m in the middle of my dream. The church bell ring while my friends sing the song “it might be youand there was sparkling rain from above, that feeling was so unforgettable, it’s the moment that I learned how magical to be in love. It’s the first time that I was surprise. I’m really amazed how they planned it because I’m totally surprise. 

...And on this day I receive the first I LOVE U from him on card. 
 
I will never forget that moment, that moment that I know everything is perfect.