In our 3rd year in high school we became closer. He had done a lot of effort for me. I got a pasalubong whenever he goes. I appreciated it a lot. You will see us together but still we don’t talk so much with each other. We still use our cell phones as the best way to communicate with each other. But I’m happy the way it is. My close friends like him for me; they help CLOUD to become closer to me personally and it feels good to know that.

Also on this school year my Mom heard about CLOUD, I don’t know where and I don’t know how, it’s bothered me every time she’s asking about it. I don’t like to disappoint my family. From the start that I feel that CLOUD like me, I know my limitation; even though I know I fall in love with CLOUD. I still follow my Mom advice, to don’t have any boyfriend. I believe in my Mom, since she knows I’m turning to be teenager she never forgets to tell me that it’s better to have a boyfriend after I graduated college and I will never forget her line, “kung talagang mahal ka nya makakapaghintay sya, sinasabi ko sayo marami ka pang makikilala”. How can I forget it, she always said that a lot of time, maybe for a hundred times when I was high school.