the Unsent


I made this letter before Valentine’s Day for him, before we made a quarrel. In this letter I say thank you for all the things he done for me and say sorry for the things I can’t do for him. But he never accepts this letter anymore after what happened.

I try to say sorry to CLOUD and explain everything, but he doesn't allow me anymore to do that. At school he acts like he doesn’t know me, he kept away from me. I try to text and call him, but he turn his phone off. I don’t know what to do. I really feel the guilt and cry every night. I don’t want him to be mad at me and I don’t want to lose him.


This should be my valentine’s gift for him. A Two Teddy Bear that will remind him that maybe someday we will be far apart with each other but one day like this teddy bears we will be together again.