heart's day turns to hurt days



The saddest valentines I ever had. I don’t know why but for the first time I became angry with him personally. I feel bad this day. We texted before and I please him not to buy any gift anymore for valentines, just a greeting and seeing him was enough, but he still buy a present for me that made me mad and confront him. I walk out, leave him with his gift for me and with my friends, no one of my friends try to pull me back and they let me go alone. It’s hurt me. I feel the guilt.

According to my friends they saw CLOUD crying after that scene. After that I don’t know where to go and decide to go to church and pray that everything to be alright. As I go home, I saw the gift inside our home. No words came from my mouth, I feel tense because I know that my Mom will asked about it. I just get relaxed when my mom said “galing daw yan sa mga kaibigan mo, gusto ka daw nila e’surprise. I don’t know if my Mom truly believes that gift was from my friends…And I bring the gift inside my room even my Mom requested me to open with her.

I really don’t want to hurt CLOUD, I love every gift and present he gave and the things he do for me, which remind his care and love. I can’t tell to CLOUD the reason behind why I act like that. He doesn’t know that I’m afraid for my Mom to become doubtful about our relationship. I know that my Mom wonders why I have a lot of new things in my room. It became hard for me to manage that issue, because she’s always reminding me. I tell my Mom that we were really just friends and nothing else. But I know my Mom still have doubt about it, that’s why I don’t want CLOUD to give any stuff for me that time. 

No one knows how much I cry. Tears flow every night I’m on my bed. Just to stop the tears, I slept at my parent’s room with them. I spend 3 nights with them and decide to go back and spend my nights at my own room, but feeling was the same. I feel the guilt, I feel the hurt.
I don’t want to hurt CLOUD and at the same time I don’t want to lie especially with my Mom.