As I entered high school, there’s a lot of new. New school, new uniform, new classmates but still I have classmates since elementary. There’s a new trend which was having cellular phone, luckily I have! And through that I meet a TEXT MATE.
It was August 21, 2003, foundation day of school when I saw that guy again; the guy I saw during the entrance exam.  He was running, like hiding somebody else and I found out it was because his name is listed on marriage booth. At that day I also found out that guy was belong to Pilot B section, on my mind I said, Buti nga sa kanya, may kasama pa kasing ate pag exam parang hindi lalaki”.
August 27, 2003, we are practicing our Sabayang Pagbigkas for the contest in school for Buwan ng Wika, my group mates were all from school where I studied elementary. On that time there is somebody who making miss called on my phone, I have a great feeling that person is so near to me and on that night that person became my TEXT MATE, his name is CLOUD.

I really didn’t know personally who my TEXT MATE is, all I know is we both studied on the same school. On the contest day of Sabayang Pagbigkas, after our presentation, I decided to buy food at the canteen with my friend. One of my new classmates called me in so loud voice pointing someone and said that guy is my TEXT MATE, Seeing him turn me to nervousness. I really couldn’t believe that CLOUD is the same guy I saw during our entrance exam. And I found out that he get my number to one of my classmate.

We continue texting and getting to know each other even though every time we saw each other in school, we didn’t talk or even say “Hi”. I know that I’m happy to see him but it turn me into shyness when I have a chance to encounter him. Fortunately were not classmates, it will be an issue for the both of us if that happens.

It became hard for me to admit that I like CLOUD, because I still remember the promise I made for myself as I passed the exam, not to fall in love, just studies. At the same time I have a classmate that totally have a crush on him. I admire that girl because she confidently shows her feelings even though she knows that CLOUD doesn’t like her.

I’m open to the fact that CLOUD like me, as my classmates always teased and remind me. I control myself not to have any interaction with him, not to text him, but I can’t, maybe because it became my gladness knowing him...even just through cell phone.