You can’t call it a long distance relationship but it feels like that.  At first year of college we still keep in touch, we still texted each other but not as often as we were in high school. I’m aware in that change because I understand how hard it to be in college.

Life in college was so different, and I always remind myself that all I need is to study for my parents to be proud of me. And of course I have CLOUD to be with after we finish college. Lot of new people I met. To have a boyfriend is an issue to talk for them. More of them asking, wondering if I have a boyfriend, I honestly answer them that I don’t have, because I really don’t have, but I’m sure with my heart that it belong to someone else.

There were lot event in my college life that test my feeling, especially when I was first year in college. There’s a guy who tried to hold my hand while we were walking but I never allowed it thinking CLOUD was the only guy who can hold it. There’s a guy who became my first dance because she invite me and even though I  say that I don’t want, my classmates push me to dance with that guy and find myself dancing with him. I cried after it because how I wish CLOUD could be my first dance. There’s a guy who I find smiling at me every time we see each other and loudly say I love you with my name. I avoid that guy and set my mind I already have the person to spend my forever and that is CLOUD.