HE still love ME



Our graduation comes and still we don’t make any talk. We will spend our college in different place. It’s hard for me to accept that we will end in that way. I never lose hope. I made an effort to say sorry again.
I know that he doesn’t like to talk to me anymore, that’s why I buy stuff for him that I can record my voice to say what I want to say. I can’t make a speech for him to record at home because my family was there and surely they will heard what I’m doing, I went on the chapel and waited to be alone. I record what I want to say to him, the record was all about sorry, thank you and I miss him. I go to their home even I’m not confident to do that and luckily I meet his sister and just said “pakibigay po kay CLOUD, thank you po” and I go back home hoping that he will forgive me.  

 On that night after he receive the gift I brought in their Home he texted me.