he found someone NEW



I’m right to what I’m telling him before that I was not the one who will give up him first, but him. I’m surely given up the love I thought forever. On this day I found out that he has a new love, his girlfriend, a nursing graduate like him that he meets in the same school. It’s such a long time to stay in love, that I’m the only one who is hoping for it. So much time I spent for it and his new girl prove that he doesn’t love me anymore.

He deactivated his facebook account, maybe for me not to know it, but still I find it. I don’t know how I find it. I just found a photo of the girl with him and found out that they were in a relationship. It gets hurt to know that, but I’m sure he really loves that girl. I know him for a long time… A person who will not have a relationship with other without the love he felt. I need to be happy for him, even it hurt.