My friend saw him:




My friend saw him and has conversation with him about me and him. That friend of mine is so close to me and she went in our home and tells me what she and CLOUD have talked. I don’t know why but it never hurt me to know the truth. My friend confirms that he really has a girlfriend and it’s been 9 months relationship. I want to be hurt as my friend tells it, but I was not, maybe because CLOUD is still asking about me as said by my friend. Lot of thing I confirm about him when my friend went home, which before I stalk in his girlfriend facebook just to know it. To be honest to what I fell, I’m happy for him, knowing he is happy with his girlfriend as my friend tells me about her conversation with CLOUD and as he saw him. I really want what I fell, it’s feel like I never mind anymore about him, but I’m sure with myself that I’m not ready to talk him.