when promblem strike ME



It was early in year of 2010 when my Mom diagnosed with cancer. It became hard for me to be in that situation, going in school and seeing my Mom in pain was so depressing. I didn’t lose hope that my Mom will be fine. In those days of my life, I need to pretend that everything is alright, I need to show up that I’m fine for my Mom and family not to worry about me, but deep inside I’m dying like no one else know how it feels like. I try to contact CLOUD, to tell what’s happening in my life and of course I know he can cheer me up and make the big difference in my life if he say that he’s there for me... But there’s no CLOUD that do that for me…

…And trying to accept the fact that his feeling for me is not the same anymore…and thinking that maybe he changes because he meets new people to change her feeling for me.