Our second year came, we became classmates. We really see each other every school day but there’s nothing changes. We see each other, we were in both class rooms, we have same teacher, but we didn’t talk. Still after school we texted at night.

I don’t want him to be my classmate, because of the obvious fact that our classmates will tease us, but I know we will because as I heard he was good in English and Math which I’m poor at. From pilot B class he became in pilot A class where I belong. My classmates told me that CLOUD wants to be in our class because he always wants to see me. He doesn’t tell me that, but it gives joy in my heart. He told me that the reason why he wants to belong in the Pilot A class was because he wants to prove something, that he can be in the highest section in school like his older brother and sister. When he told me that, I see myself on him, a person who’s trying to be proud of by his family.