I like HIM



I really won’t forget this day because for the first time I feel jealous because of CLOUD. My teacher knows that CLOUD like me, but doesn’t know that I also like CLOUD. She requested CLOUD and one of my girl classmate to dance because they both win in the game, but before that, our teacher asked permission on me if that’s okay with me, of course it is expectedly okay but deep in my heart, for the first time it makes me realize that it was depressing seeing him with other girl.

On that night with our classmates we attend simbang gabi. After the mass I saw CLOUD with my other girl classmate holding his hand. For the second time on that day it feels depressing.

As I go home that night, we texted. I don’t know where the strength coming from but for the first time I admit to CLOUD that I like him.