fiesta in town



Its town fiesta today, no classes, my close girl friends plan to hangout in one of my friend’s house. A lot of things happened with this day. I’m thankful because my friends invited CLOUD to join us. He joins us even he is the only guy with us.

Today is such a rainy day and I’m so thankful with the rain, because for the first time I and CLOUD was on the same umbrella. Being with him on the same umbrella makes me wish that rain won’t stop for my heart to never stop its happy moment.

On this day was also the first time I sit beside him on a tricycle. I don’t know why there’s no word coming out from my mouth whenever I’m with him. But even without the word in my mind I want to shout and say I’m so happy to be beside him.

On this day was the first time I touch and hold his hand because of the card game we play, the 123 pass. That game also gives me opportunity to touch his face for the first time because the punishment of that game for the looser is to put powder on face by the winners.

So much first and happiness I felt on this day. How wish this day never end but I know it will. When it’s time to say goodbye because we’re going home, I asked him if he enjoyed that day and happy to hear his YES.