CLOUD went home



On our last year in high school, I allowed CLOUD to go in our home, we done our school project together at home. CLOUD doesn’t know that it’s really tough for me to allow him in our home, because I know my parents will be mad at me but I try because I don’t want to lose him.

Luckily on the first time he went home, my Lola was the only person with me at home. But on the second time he got in our home to do school project, he meet my Mom and Dad. At first I’m nervous when CLOUD says he is coming, but when CLOUD was home, my parent treat him as visitor. My Mom doest say anything when CLOUD was at home, as I saw its fine for her…And when CLOUD leave, my nervousness back. I expect that my Mom will be mad at me, but she’s not, I tell her that we were really just friends. She just asked things about CLOUD and again repeated her favorite line for me, kung talagang mahal ka nya makakapaghintay sya, sinasabi ko sayo marami ka pang makikilala”.

I’m glad that this day comes, because I know that my parents have a trust on me and I know I made CLOUD happy because I allowed him to go at home.