as i SAW him

Me and my Mom decide to join a trip with her co-teachers to Lucban to attend the healing mass and go to Lucena after, thats where CLOUD stay for study. I know that there is no possibility to saw CLOUD there. Even without the possibility I still challenge myself, maybe to stop waiting or still hoping that he still the one for me. i said "Lord kung makita ko sya ngayon, ibig sabihin we really destined for each other at kung hindi lagi kong ipapaalala sa sarili ko na huwag ng umasa dahil wala na talaga." Inside the van on our way to Lucena, i was looking outside watching people around. I really cant beleive it, I saw CLOUD walking. He dressed with an open polo, shirt inside and with a bag pack bag: he looks like he was from school. I want to call him but I dont have the chance because i'm inside the riding van. My heartbeat got fast, I really cant beleive it, I really saw him. I want to be happy as I saw him, But I'm not, maybe because I know that I already have an answer from him and I know in myself that there's no place to keep hoping.